1. General provisions: 1.1 The Personal Data Processing Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is aimed at protecting the rights and freedoms of individuals whose personal data is processed by the Limited Liability Partnership "XFinity Solutions" (hereinafter referred to as the "Information User"). 1.2 The Agreement has been developed in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan. 1.3 The Agreement is a publicly available document.
2. Information about the User of the information 2.1 Information User – Limited Liability Partnership "XFinity Solutions", BIN 181140000764. 2.2 Legal address of Information User: 050059, Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty city, Bostandyksky district, Al-Farabi Avenue, 17, n.p. 813 The actual address of the Information User is: 050059, Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty city, Bostandyksky district, Al-Farabi Avenue, 17 Nurly-Tau Business Center, block 4B, office 301.
3. Information about the processing of personal data 3.1 The Information User processes personal data on a lawful and fair basis to achieve the set goals, including for the provision of services and the transfer of information to the Owners of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Client"). 3.2 The Information User receives personal data directly from the Clients. 3.3 The Information User processes personal data in automated and non-automated ways, using computer technology and without the use of such means. 3.4 Personal data processing activities include receipt, collection, processing, accumulation, storage and use.
4. Processing of personal data of Clients 4.1 The Information User processes the Client's personal data within the framework of legal relations with him in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. 4.2 The Information User processes the personal data of Clients in compliance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in order to: 4.2.1 receiving requests and requests from Clients; 4.2.2 informing about new products, special promotions and offers; 4.2.3 directions of an electronic cash receipt in electronic form; 4.2.4 newsletter. 4.3 The Information User processes the personal data of the Clients with their consent provided by the Clients and/or their legal representatives by performing specific actions on this website "https://introscope.kz /" (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), including, but not limited to, placing an order, registering in your personal account, subscribing to the newsletter, as well as marking about consent, in accordance with the Agreement. 4.4 The information User processes the personal data of Clients no longer than the purposes of personal data processing require, unless otherwise provided by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. 4.5 The Information User may process the following personal data of Clients: 4.5.1 surname, first name, patronymic; 4.5.2 contact phone number; 4.5.3 email address.
5. Information on ensuring the security of personal data of Customers 5.1 When processing personal data, the User takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures or ensures their adoption to protect personal data from unlawful or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other unlawful actions with respect to personal data. 5.2 Measures to ensure the security of personal data during their processing, applied by the Information User, are planned and implemented in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Law, as well as other legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
6. Customer Rights 6.1 The Client has the right to: 6.1.1 to the request for the provision of the personal data used; 6.1.2 to clarify (change) his personal data in case they are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate; 6.1.3 to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data; 6.1.4 to protect their rights and legitimate interests, including compensation for damages and compensation for moral damage in court; 6.1.5 to appeal against the actions or omissions of the User of the information to the authorized body for the protection of consumer rights or in court. 6.2 In order to exercise their rights and legitimate interests, the Client has the right to contact the User of the information in accordance with the procedure provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
7. Final provisions 7.1 The Agreement and the relationship between the Information User and the Client are regulated and interpreted in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Issues not regulated by the Agreement are subject to resolution in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. 7.2 The Agreement is a public offer, in accordance with paragraph 5 of Article 395 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The fact of putting a mark of agreement with the content of the Agreement by the Client on the Website is a full and unconditional acceptance of this Agreement (in accordance with paragraph 3 of Article 396 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan). Ignorance of the provisions of the Agreement does not release the Client from responsibility for non-compliance with its terms. 7.3 The User of the Information reserves the right, at his personal discretion, to change and (or) supplement the Agreement at any time without prior and (or) subsequent notification of the Client. The current version of the Agreement is available in the Website interface. 7.4 This Agreement with respect to each of the Clients comes into force from the moment the Client performs the actions specified in clause 7.2 of the Agreement and is valid until the Client deletes the account.
Collaboration is the key to success, and we, XFinity Solutions, are proud of our reliable global partner ecosystem.
*Tablets, forensic equipment, thermal printers and fingerprint scanners
*Introscopes for security control and inspection of: a person, luggage and the bottom of a vehicle
*Voice and video conferencing systems, webcams, headsets and microphones
*LED, DLP video walls
*Interactive panels, brackets and other accessories